The Hackett WH-L4 lever hoist meets and exceeds the requirements of the following international standards:
British and European Standard BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009
American Standard ASME B30.21-2014
Australian Standard AS1418.2-1997
South African Standard SANS 1636:2-2007
NORSOK R-002: 2017.
The William Hackett WH-L4 lever hoist is manufactured in accordance with EN13157 which requires that it can be used within an operating temperature range of -40°C to +55°C.
The design and specification of the William Hackett WH-L4 lever hoist includes:
- WORKING LOAD LIMIT RANGE: 800kg to 20 tonnes.
- LIGHT LOAD CAPABILITY: the WH-L4 is tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
- TWIN PAWL: double safety; fitted as standard.
- SAFETY LATCHES: the WH-L4 lever hoist top and bottom hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches. The latch and hook tips are integrated creating a strong and robust hook closure.
- OVERLOAD INDICATOR MARKS: the WH-L4 lever hoist
- top and bottom hooks have, as part of the hook forging, overload indicator marks either side of the hook throat. By measuring the distance between the indicator marks, the hook can be quickly and easily checked to see if any stretch has occurred due to misuse or overloading.
- HOOK HOUSING: the WH-L4 lever hoist top and bottom hook housings are secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc locking nuts.
- FLEETING/CROSS HAULING: the WH-L4 lever hoists are tested and certified for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration.
- LOAD CHAIN: the WH-L4 lever hoists are fitted with load chain that fully complies with international standard BS EN818-7 Grade T (8).
- TRAVELLING END STOP: is available as an option upon request. The travelling end stop can be fitted as a replacement to the standard end stop. The travelling end stop allows the user, when a WH-L4 lever hoist is in position, to move the end stop along the slack chain and position adjacent to the body of the lever hoist. This has the benefits of shortening the slack chain, and stopping any potential ‘run’ of load chain through the hoist when the operator comes to use it again.
|No. of Falls||Load Chain
|Mass Kg||Extra Weight
Per M kg
|033.080||0.80||1||5.6 x 17||1.5||148.0||121||37.5||265||28.0||280||6.20||0.70|
|033.160||1.60||1||7.1 x 21||1.5||165.5||141||47.0||350||33.0||350||9.60||1.10|
|033.320||3.20||1||10.0 x 30||1.5||194.5||178||62.5||415||42.5||420||15.50||2.20|
|033.630||6.30||2||10.0 x 30||1.5||194.5||228||78.0||415||51.0||570||27.00||4.40|
|033.900||9.00||3||10.0 x 30||1.5||194.5||310||-||415||56.0||680||38.30||6.60|
|033/1500||15.00||6||10.0 x 30||1.5||194.5||420||-||415||80.0||1000||90.00||13.20|
|033/2000||20.00||8||10.0 x 30||1.5||194.5||480||-||415||80.0||1150||195.00||19.20|
Click here to view product PDF